Redi Bins Bin Size
What bin do I need?
You will need to estimate the bin size for your hire. Below is the size and measurements of our cubic metre bins. All bins, except the 2 metre bins, have doors to allow you to place items in bins easily without having to lift over the side of the bin. To estimate your bin size, consider the size and volume of the items to go in and refer to the detailed measurements of the bins to assess the fit of the load.
2 cubic metre bin – 1.6 metres long (upper edge) x 1.6 metres wide (upper edge) x .9 metres high
3 cubic metre bin – 2.5 metres long (upper edge) x 1.6 metres wide (upper edge) x .9 metre high
4 cubic metre bin – 3.2 metres long (upper edge) x 1.6 metres wide (upper edge) x 1.0 metre high
6 cubic metre bin – 3.6 metres long (upper edge) x 1.6 metres wide (upper edge) x 1.2 metres high
8 cubic metre bin – 4.2 metres long (upper edge) x 1.6 metres wide (upper edge) x 1.2 metres high
Allowable Bin Contents
- Household items including general electrical items and white goods.
- Building materials such as wood, plaster, metal, glass.
- Green garden waste.
- Concrete, bricks, tiles, dry soil.
- Mattresses (extra charge) – $70 each
- Car Tyres (extra charge) – $40 each
Unacceptable Bin Contents
- Asbestos which includes asbestos cement sheeting and piping.
- Insulation material.
- Hazardous or chemical waste, liquids, acids, oils and paints.
- Gas bottles, pressurized containers.
- Medical waste including syringes.
- Decaying or rotting waste such as food, faeces, animal parts.
- Machinery tyre tracks.
See ‘Important Information’ for Unacceptable Waste